A steam clean range hood is a great way to get your kitchen or bathroom smelling great and looking sparkling clean. Not only do they help to remove dirt, dust, and debris, but they also help to restore the air quality in your home.
Here are some of the benefits of using a TruSteam Series
Image Source: Google
-They help to remove dirt, dust, and debris from the air in your home.
-They restore air quality, which can improve your health.
-They're easy to use – just fill the tank with water and turn on the power!
-They're affordable – adding a steam clean range hood to your home maintenance routine will not break the bank.
How to Properly Clean a Range Hood
1. Before cleaning, unplug the range hood and turn off the power to the unit.
2. Remove all debris and debris from around the unit with a dustpan or broom.
3. Wipe down the unit with a damp cloth or spray nozzle. Make sure to wipe down all of the surfaces inside and outside of the unit.
4. If there is an odor coming from the range hood, pour 1 cup of white vinegar into a small bowl and add 2 cups of water. Swish around the vinegar and water mixture until it is slightly cloudy. Pour this mixture into the unit through one of the upper air filters. Allow the unit to sit for 10 minutes before turning it on again.
5. Once the unit has been cleaned, turn it on and allow it to run for 10 minutes before turning it off again.